Mr. Hildebrandt formed Hildebrandt, Inc. in 1975 to provide a broad range of management and consulting advice to law firms, law departments and government agencies. Now known as Hildebrandt Consulting LLC, the company provides strategic consulting services specializing in strategic advice and implementation, research, mergers and acquisitions and special situations. Our worldwide knowledge of the profession is unparalleled. We serve clients in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Mr. Hildebrandt is acknowledged with creating an industry standard of specialized tools needed for successful professional management consulting in the legal profession worldwide. His extensive knowledge of the legal industry and unique understanding of how professional services firms work make him the leading global authority on law firm management, economics and mergers.
He has played an active role in most of the major law firm mergers in the United States, Canada and Europe and also serves as a confidential, long-term advisor to a number of law firms.
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Founder, first President and Life Member
- College of Law Practice Management
- Faculty advisor to several universities
- George Washington University, School of Professional Services
- Faculty advisor and lecturer
- Nottingham Law School MBA Program, Nottingham, England
- Profiled in the national legal press, American Lawyer and The New York Times
Positions and Other Activities
- Canadian Managing Partners Roundtable, Chairman
- Hildebrandt Institute, Vice Chairman
- Large Firm Managing Partners Roundtable, Chairman
- Law Firm Leaders Forum, Co-Chairman
- Legal Executive Briefing, Asia, Chairman
- Legal Executive Briefing, Pebble Beach, Chairman
- Merchant Marine Officer Captain/Master
- Pace University School of Law Board of Visitors, Member of the Board
- Rutgers Institute of Marine and Coastal Sciences, Member of the Board
- Thomson Reuters, Senior Advisor
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Member of the Board of Trustees
- Chairman of the Audit Compliance and Ethics Committee
- Member of Executive Committee
- Secretary to the Board
- Rutgers University, B.S.
- Pace University, Graduate Studies
- Concordia Theological Seminary